Umpires Job Description – Paid position at £17 per game.
Last Man Stands Warwickshire, the fastest growing amateur cricket league in the world, are recruiting umpires for the 2013 season across a number of areas, most notably Coventry, Solihull and Warwick.
LMS games will take place on regular weeknights from May 2013 until September 2013.
The candidate will be required to arrive at the match venues before the game begins, set up the field of play, ensure they have the match ball, collect match fee’s, umpire and score, ensure the ground is left tidy and upload match statistics within 24 hours of the game.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements.
– A prior knowledge of Last Man Stands cricket and the format/rules of the game. (Please consult www.lastmanstands.com/lmsrules for more information).
– Have a passion for cricket, an outgoing personality and a sense of humour.
– An ability to both umpire and score at the same time (full training will be given).
– Be punctual and reliable.
– Be responsible and trustworthy.
– Have excellent communication skills.
Umpires will be fully trained on the rules, scoring system and online database of Last Man Stands by the League Manager and will receive constant support throughout the season.
To apply, please contact Matt Abbott at email@example.com with a covering letter. Or for in informal conversation about the role, call 07846 510139.